|Capital ship Bismarck|
|Mental Model | Vessel|
Mental Model information:
|Affiliation||"Fleet of Fog"|
Mental Model's Appearance:
|Type||"Fleet of Fog" Bismarck-class battleship|
|Armament|| Photon cannons;|
Capital ship BismarckEdit
Bismarck is a "Fleet of Fog" reincarnation of the WWII Bismarck-class battleship Bismarck. She has no 'sisters' that have made an appearance within the series. Bismarck serves as the flagship of the Scapa Flow Fleet.
Since Bismarck did not made any appearance in anime, nor there are any color pages with her ship-body in manga, it is impossible to tell what her color scheme was. However, it appears that the original paintings on her hull are present in some form. The final end card illustration of Ars Nova suggested that the mental model's hair color is a light orange-brown, but this is yet to be confirmed in the manga proper.
As a high-rank battleship of the "Fleet of Fog", Bismarck is in possession of a great arsenal, which consists of many Photon cannons, missile launchers and high-angle lasers. She also ought to have a high-power Super-Graviton Cannon. Like most European-built WWII battleships, Bismarck doesn't have torpedo tubes.
Capital ship Bismarck has two Mental Models. They appear as Nordic-looking girls in their early teens: they have orange eyes and reddish-orange, hair. Both Mental Models wear costumes modeled on WWII-era German military uniforms along with glasses and red bows in their hair. One of the two Mental Models has her hair up-swept to the right - she also has an oversized naval compass with a stylized sun embossment on the left side of her belt. Her twin her her hair up-swept to the left; this Mental Model has a similar naval compass, but with a moon embossment, on the right side of her belt.
Since capital ship Bismarck's Mental Models had only a single appearance on a single page, it is impossible to say what their personalities are. Their interests and hobbies, likewise, are unknown at the moment.
While capital ship Bismarck is often mentioned when one brings up the Admiralty Code, Bismarck herself hasn't been seen doing anything at all. She remains a passive observer at the moment.
- Musashi - Either a commander or an ally. It is not clear which.
- Ironically, being a reincarnation of a WWII German battleship, Bismarck is the leader of a fleet named after a United Kingdom's naval base Scapa Flow.
- This is even more ironic when one takes into account the fact that it was a British fleet based out of Scapa Flow that sunk the Bismarck in the first place.
- It appears that "Fleet of Fog" battleship Bismarck has her first front turret disassembled for some reason between chapter 29 and 36.
- Bismarck is said to be the last witness of the Admiralty Code.
- Bismarck is one of the three known "Fog" battleships with twin Mental Models alongside Nagato and Yamato.